Full-stack development is one of the most demanded jobs in the competitive IT industry. A highly paid and prestigious position with huge prospects and scope, it is what you get when you became full-stack developer. Essentially, full-stack developer is a developer who has potential experience in order to handle and manage fond end, back end and all the things needed from a website or application.
Difference Between a full – Stack Developer and a Software Engineer:
To be informed about the tasks of full-stack developer, we first need to differentiate from the tasks of a software engineer. Basically, front end and back end knowledge has been utilized and handled by the full-stack developer. On the contrary, a software engineer is just a programmer of a computer software and he or she can develop software applications which will be run on a computer. They are very expert in tier of application improvement and they test the programming languages.
Full – Stack Developer and Job Prospects:
Major tasks of a Full – Stack Developer:
So many tasks are needed to do by a full – stack developer. Here is the list of common tasks of a full – stack developer:
Front-End tasks of full – Stack Developer:
- Front-end (CSS) structures resembling Bootstrap and Foundation
- CSS preprocessors
- Libraries like Backbone.js and jQuery
Back-End tasks of a full – Stack Developer
- Design and development of API
- Important CRUD (Create, Read, Update and Delete)
- Different mind-blowing services of REStful.
- Website fundamentals resembling CSS, Javascrip nad HTML.
- Full-stack developer maintains important database technologies for example: MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB.
- Their tasks to collaborate with others to make any project very successful.
- A full-stack developer works web server technologies for example Node.js, Apache, J2EE, Nginx, ISS and so on for the software development.
- A full-stack developer’s frameworks are related to their server-side language of choice for example: Ruby on Rails, Express, CakePHP etc.
- Full-stack developer has task to work as team member and test software and test also.